Make Spicy chicken biryani
Good food is a good mood..?,Cooking with love provides food for soul,Food is our common ground ,A universal experience,you I was just thinking recently what to cook and an idea just came to my mind that why not just try chicken biryani but not of traditional style but in a different way.
I got the recipe of This Spicy Chicken Biryani from my mother who made this for us.It was so yummy ?.I just can’t forget the taste of that mesmerizing biryani .I really admire this recipe .I just hope you would love it too. So here we go..
- 2 cups basmati rice
- 3/4 kg chicken piece( boneless)
- Onion 3 large sliced
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder (roasted)
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- A pinch saffron
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Green coriander leaves(2 tsp,chapped)
- Water 3 to 1/2 cups
- 7 tsp oil
- Salt as required..
Preparation time=60 minutes
Spice level= 4 out of 5
- Make a mixture with ? tomato ,yogurt,purée,green chilli paste, ginger,garlic paste,red chilli powder,roasted cumin powder,turmeric powder,Garam masala powder,coriander powder and salt.
- Take the chicken and marinade it in the same mixture ,Let it rest for 3-4 hours.
- Put oil in a pan,heat it and Try onions till they turn golden brown.
- Now, to this add marinated chicken and cook the entire mixture for 10 minutes.
- After that,in a pressure cooker,take the rice and add 3 to 1/2 cup of water ? in it.(Also take the saffron,mix with milk and add to ? rice)
- Lastly,add the cardamom powder and chicken pieces,along with marinade.
- Mix all ingredients,gently cover with the cooker lids and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- When the pressure is released serve it with boiled eggs,Arita and chicken ? curry.
Your delicious chicken biryani is now ready to be served.?